Black Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Dragon

The forum of the flag Black Dragon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New layout

Go down 
+2
creek
Jimbobsy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbobsy
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Jimbobsy

Location : Usually UK, but I am filling this out on Holiday in Hungary because I am bored. =D

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:16 am

Just like to make a comment on the new layout. This is the purple one...

Few things I gotta complain about sorry =P

The font is very difficult to read... can we get something plain like we had before?
The forum pictures, as in whether the FORUM has new posts or not (Not the thread) don't seem to look right... as a matter of fact, why not just put the old pirate faces back?

Apart from that, I like! =D
Back to top Go down

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:17 pm

The pirate faces are all have a wrong size, and I can't change it, or it will get hard to see that it are pirate faces, and I actually can't see the font, as my computer doesn't know the font, so I just see the normal font... but I will change that as soon as I have time, when I am at school. And the FORUM pictures don't look right, because I am not ready with everything yet... I have loads of schoolwork to do...
Back to top Go down

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:39 pm

And some more about the pictures, I am out of inspiration right now, I think every layout need different pictures, but I don't know what kind of pictures I can use! Feel free to put any suggestions or pictures here!
Back to top Go down
Jimbobsy
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Jimbobsy

Location : Usually UK, but I am filling this out on Holiday in Hungary because I am bored. =D

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:21 pm

Just anything that is really clear as to whether there are new posts or not. And the font is kinda like Comic Sans ms, but a lil worse XD
Back to top Go down

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:25 pm

Well Jim-my can you read this font well?
Back to top Go down
creek
Officer
Officer
creek

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:53 pm

I CAN'T READ A DAMNED THING
Back to top Go down

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:55 pm

Can you read everything now? Made everything black, and bigger...
Back to top Go down
Kimm
Admin
Kimm

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:28 am

just one thing.... why are there now stars under peoples names???

RANDOM KImmahhhhh
Back to top Go down
Jessicab
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Jessicab

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:06 am

i think it is for people post
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jessica68154
Marcrag1
Officer
Officer
Marcrag1

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:08 am

Ah, ok. that makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
Haplon
Officer
Officer
Haplon

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:47 am

I likes the purple and the font but then again i am crazy... Shocked
Back to top Go down

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:14 pm

Yes, the stars are for the number of posts.

Cabin person - 0 posts
Pirate - 10 posts
Officer - 25 posts
Fleet Officer - 50 posts
Senior Officer - 100 posts
Captain - 250 posts

And I can change that, But I did that while I was bored at school (I was waiting until I could go home, as I forgot the key of the house.. ) If anyone has a better idea for the post ranks, tell me please! Or no, tell everyone, and post it here!
Back to top Go down
Jimbobsy
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Jimbobsy

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:56 pm

I like! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
creek
Officer
Officer
creek

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 pm

OK so am not too quick, but for how long has the names been red n blue and is there an order too the colours ?

I mean they could have always been that colour , with my dodgie eyesight i maybe only just noticed Sad

Creek
Back to top Go down
Kimm
Admin
Kimm

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 pm

The colours are for what crew you belong to.
Red for MM
Blue for DD
I understand that we all should be DD atm but i think maybe we should keep you guys MM in spirit and colour.

I need to change the colours though so what colours do you guys want?
What for MM and what for DD?

Love KIMMMMMMAAAAHHH
Back to top Go down
creek
Officer
Officer
creek

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:01 pm

ripe mulberries are black, black dragons are black, but is black writting on purple paper dull ?

bright and bold would be nice and good or me too see Smile

i use moz. firefox so that i can inlarge the writting, but colours that melt together are a real problem like once before on the forum.

Creek
Back to top Go down
Kimm
Admin
Kimm

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:05 am

Thats why i didnt use black.
I think ill make a new topic with a poll to decide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New layout   The New layout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New layout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dragon :: Layout etc.-
Jump to: